Another ace alternative to your bog standard game of Musical chairs. In this format players play in pairs but must assume a different 'position' when the music stops.
How do I play it?
- Get your friends to pair up, ideally with someone from the opposite sex
- When the music’s on, the pairs must prance and dance around at will. When the music stops the games facilitator shouts either ‘Knight’, ‘Horse’ or ‘Cavalier’
- ‘Knight’ means the male has to give his partner a piggy back, ‘Horse’ means the male has to give their partner a horse ride by getting on all fours and ‘Cavalier’ means the male has to get down on one knee and the female sits on it
- The last couple to execute the maneuver is out and so the game plays on until the remaining couple is announced the winner
- To purchase Organised Fun click here.