I’m not quite sure what the element of appeal is but this is one of my favourites. This was another one we rolled at the Manchester Kids Good Ideas Show, but again is good for adults as long as they are at the jovial genial stage of the evening. For those conscious of wasting valuable resources, you can wind your toilet roll back up for use, but be warned you are left with an inelegant pile of unhygienic bottom wiping material.
How do I play it?
- Split players into teams of three and give each team a toilet roll
- Decide who’s the Egyptian Mummy and stand them in the middle between the other two players. The two players then wrap the third in the toilet roll by winding it around them so that they look like an Egyptian Mummy. If the toilet roll breaks, they must tuck the broken end in and carry on
- Once done, players must then wind the paper back onto the toilet roll
- The winning team is the one who completes the task first
- To purchase Organised Fun Click here.