A family favourite of our friend Simon. It's great to entertain the kids at a restaurant when waiting for their food to arrive.
How do I play it?
- The aim of this game is to skewer your opponent’s fork by shunting yours underneath the curvature of their handle
- Players start by facing the forks handle to handle. The first person to go gently taps or flicks their fork handle with the outside mid joint of their index finger aiming to slide their handle under the arch of their opponent’s. This is impossible to do in a single movement and must be achieved by a series of dexterous manoeuvres
- The rules of play are that you’re only allowed to shunt the end of the handle (most important) and only one shunt per player per go
- The player who gets theirs under first is the winner
- To purchase Organised Fun click here.